Work with top multi-national companies in Colombia, near where you live, secure in the knowledge that you will be paid promptly for the services you successfully deliver. To work with us you need:

VISA: allowing you to work in Colombia.

RUT: Colombian registered tax number.

NATIVE ENGLISH: Most of our work requires this.

QUALIFICATIONS: In the area you wish to work in.

EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 2 years in the area you wish to work.

Colwork only recommends the top-performing freelancers to companies. For the specific requirements of each service area click on the relevant link.